Jan 13, 2020
So how was 2019? Was it the best year of your life? I mean over the top, you can't want for more? If you are like most people, you probably answered no. If you had the choice of spending the same 365 days and just surviving it or having the best year of your life, which would you choose? Of course you would choose the best year of your life! You know what you would prefer, you always get the same 365 days each year, so what is getting in the way and how do we get you out of your own way?
First, let's start with the question, how did you do on your last year's goals in 2019?
Most people didn't even have a goal and if you had, how did it turn out?
If you're willing to take an assessment of your personal and professional growth and make changes that can lead to more resilience and career sustainability in 2020 then read through all the way. Are you interested in stacking your resilience deck for the upcoming year?
One cruel fact of career/life advancement is that it can feel like an uphill battle. Chances are, obstacles will be thrown in your career path every step of the way. But can you face opposition with a positive attitude and emotional stamina? Can you keep going no matter how frequent and difficult the obstacles?
If you're ready to make a positive change towards your life/careers; I have for you 7 important steps to consider achieving your 2020 goals:
1) Decide and Commit: First of all you need to decide and commit to your goals. Whether it would be getting passive income to certain level, owning your first multi-family, losing 20 lbs of your weight or rebuilding relationship with your family member.
2) Make your Goal Simple and Clear: If you decided your goal is to earn passive income, then make it very clear how much you want to earn as passive income per month? would it be $1000 or $5000? Make it simple but Clear.
3) Write Down your Goal(s): Make a goal card, write down your goal(s) and keep it in front of your face every single day so you can read it.
4) Read/Write Down Your Goal(s) Daily: My coach suggests that you need to write down your goal multiple times a day so it helps you visualize and keep you focused towards your goal. i.e. what would your life will look like in next year when you hit your goal?
5) Ask for Help: If you know anyone who have achieved the goal that you're achieving then ask for help to get you there. It might be a fellow student in your class, your coach or anyone. Or ask the Universe, God, your higher power, say "I want to earn this much in 2020" and meditate and visualize. You are more likely to get an idea from Universe and you will be surprised and amazed how the Universe can guide you to success.
6) Take Inspired Action: Finally, when you realize how you can get to your goal, take inspired action. Like, a month ago, I was not even aware that there were Amazon Automation Business stores, but now I am working towards getting it. I have a goal for 2020 to increase my passive income to certain level too and now it looks like this will be one of the ways. You never know how the Universe can guide you towards your goal.
7) Track Your Success: This is a very important exercise for you as you would need to go back last week, last month or a year and find out where you were at this time and now where are you at. Focus on what you've accomplished and stay focused on your successes rather than failure/challenges. Since your success and positive mindset will help you boost your energy level and help you achieve your next goal.
To learn more about this topic, watch my Facebook live video here.